Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Chinese New Year


In this Chinese New Year, we went to my grandmother's house, we ate lunch with my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparent. When we finish the lunch, we went vegetable farm to paly the firecrackers, we threw its in to the big gutter, thwn we got some red envelope.
then we had go to my aother grandmother's house, and ate dinner to gather, then we ate ricecakes, its very delicious, then we got some red envelope too.this New Year was very fun maybe next time will more fun!

2 comments:

Savant English School said...

You all look very happy! It looks as though you had a great time. I am happy. ow much did you get by the way? What will you spend it on?

HENRY Y. YANG said...

your red envelope got how much money ? it's seemed your new year is very fun ! me to ! I play alot with my consin. Do you use your money buy some toys?